Involving solicitors in your family situation is not easy. We are a small, approachable team and we work hard to put you at your ease. We offer an exclusive family law service to a high standard so you can be confident you are in capable hands. We do our utmost to be available for you and when you call our offices most of the time, unless we are with one of our clients, you will speak directly to one of our solicitors. If we are unavailable, we'll usually respond to you within a few hours.
For prospective new clients we offer a 1 hour initial meeting or telephone consultation at a cost of £120 (inc VAT). During this time we will take basic information about your circumstances, discuss your concerns and provide you with initial advice assisting you to make some decisions about what your next steps should be.
Payment will be required when booking.
Things to think about before your meeting are:
- Important dates, such as dates of birth, marriage and separation.
- A brief list of assets and potential values.
- Bring any solicitors letters or court documents you may have.
- A list of questions.
If you think you may want to go ahead and get started straight away you will need to bring with you:
- Your original marriage certificate (if you are thinking of divorcing)
- 2 forms of Identification ideally your passport and driving licence.
- A method of paying.
How do I Arrange An Appointment Or Call?
You can call us on any of the numbers on this website or complete the form below:
Bold labels and indicate required information.
Our soliciors near youOur Solicitors